YBhg Datuk Roselan Johar Mohamed,
1. We would like to express our sincere gratitude for YBhg Datuk effort to materialize the meeting with LIGS..
2. We enclosed herewith notes of the meeting for your kind reference.
3. It was made known that LIGS has no productivity scheme as implemented by RISDA referred as SIPG (Skim Peningkatan Hasil Getah). In SIPG scheme this technology (Mortex) was given every year ( equivalent to half of the yearly requirement of the smallholders). This is to stimulate the smallholders towards technology which can enhance their productivity. The RISDA TOT (Transfer of Technology Team) will follow-up together with us in educating the smallholder.
4. YBhg Datuk, if this scheme can be implemented by LIGS, it will allow closer and direct relationship between The Government of Sabah and smallholders. It contribute to enhancement of productivity and income of smallholders and change of smallholders mentality towards rubber farming as a business.
Abdul Lani Mohd Yusof
CHEMIGRO SDN BHD
NOTES OF MEETING BETWEEN CHEMIGRO S/B AND LIGS
1. The meeting was held on the 19th September 2017 at LIGS meeting room. The meeting was chaired by YBhg Datuk Harris Matthew. Senior Officers from LIGS present. Chemigro S/B was represented by Abdul Lani Mohd Yusof and Kandasamy Karuppan.
2. The purpose of the meeting is:-
a. To introduce thru a presentation a rubber stimulation technology manufactured by Chemigro S/B under license from Malaysia Rubber Board. The technology won Gold Medal and Innovative product award in ITEX 2006. This technology increase rubber yield at +/- 30% and has no deleterious effect to the rubber tree. It has also been tested and recommended by RRI Sri Lanka and RRI Nigeria.
b. A microbe fertilizer product brand name BIOJADI was also introduce.
3. The meeting commence at 2.30 pm. We were cordially welcomed and the meeting was held in a very conducive environment and constructive manner.
4. The outcome of the meeting are as follows:-
a. The chair requested more samples for the purpose to carry out field trial for 8 smallholders until end of the tapping season. The efficacy and reaction from smallholders will be observed.
b. For BIOJADI microbe product , it will be tested in the nursery according to instruction on the label.
5. The meeting ends at 4.30 pm.